The complex network of Canadian legislative committees, government departments, and regulatory boards and agencies that have the power to affect your business objectives can be difficult to stay current with, let alone maintain the meaningful relations that build credibility and goodwill.
Committee appearances can be a potential minefield with their own procedures and unwritten conventions. In addition to preparation and strategic appearance counseling, our services include:
- Assistance in drafting submissions
- Provision of briefing materials
- Appearance rehearsals to familiarize your representative with official protocols
- Scheduling of meetings with aligned officials
- Follow-up consultations to ensure that your messages resonate and are clearly understood
A detailed picture of which parts of government are involved in your issues – the ones that can help or hinder your success – is invaluable. We identify the key decision-makers and help you better understand how the relevant government entities interact.